The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

funny

that was pretty funny, i can say that it wasnt a complete waste of 3 minutes of my life..

Living in Gametown 2 Living in Gametown 2

beware i live!

BEWARE COWARD!!! I HUNGER!!! I AM SINISTAR!!!

RedMongoose responds:

RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!!

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

Bob

The scary thing is, Bob Sagat's teeth are really that bad. I could have watched Beavis and Butthead DVD's and gotten more of a laugh than this.......try to make an original B&B episode with your own voices...

Digital-Spawn responds:

The script was original and the voices were done by my friend from newgrounds. You could watch the DVD but it wouldn't have them watching new grounds movies.

Bill and Kev's Exc. Advn. Bill and Kev's Exc. Advn.

?

All i heard was audio, and i saw what looked like to be a flesh colored peanut move around occasionally....please check your flash code..

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Animation wasn't dynamite, but the humor was interesting.. Negative 5 humor points for the tasteless monty python quote. Don't insult monty python genius with your humor....

Grim Reaper Show 5 Grim Reaper Show 5

Mike, you always make a quality flash with intense humor. Its good to see a new installment on the grim reaper series, it was really funny... The main schtick i like about the reaper is his sublime sense of humor. Keep making your unique style of flash.

Make Up Trouble Make Up Trouble

what the fuck was the point of THAT?

Searching For Souls Searching For Souls

Great flash, when i first saw this i thought it had to be some Opie and Anthony skit.....

It's pretty interesting that those guys kept going along with your phone calls..

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

David, i am always amused by your submissions. This particular one was more sublime to the rest in it's twisted turn... it didnt move me to being disturbed like the rest did....i like being disturbed....so please keep crossing the line in the future ;)

Catch that Goblin Catch that Goblin

This was a great cartoon. The animation was unique and the story was very fluid...quick and to the point. You get extra points for the roadrunner tribute.

The music score was a perfect match for the mood of the story, and you synched it up perfectly.

This should get front page, and i will look forward to your future releases.

Get-lost responds: